From there Tim spent the next few years searching for his next career. During this time, he worked in industries that specialized in hazard waste removal, distribution, construction, and manufacturing. Tim found in each of these environments that success was always dependent on the team and not just a single individual or step.
In 2000, Tim decided to pursue his degree at DeVry in Kansas City, MO. While attending DeVry, Tim interned at the Harley Davidson Plant in North Kansas City. Upon graduation, he worked as the Senior Systems engineer for KCG, Inc., a nationwide company in the construction supply and distribution business. After several years of being the customer, Tim moved to the Managed Service Provider side of IT. Tim brought his perspective as a customer to the vendor side of the business in order to provide best-in-class customer service to his MSP clients.
- Standardized documentation procedures and policies for the IT industry to meet the unique individual needs of each industry and their regulatory guidelines.
- Consulted with various businesses in various industries to review current and long term needs, then implement those systems, making their IT needs reliable on a long term basis.
- Created pricing standards and policies to allow for operational cost that were budget friendly and manageable.
- Created proactive work standards and policies for customers to ensure maximum amount of uptime with little or no interference to the user during work hours.
Tim enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children, motorcycling, and is active in the Veterans’ community.
- IT Planning and GAP analysis
- Processes, Procedures, and Documentation
- Team Building
- Outsourced Managed IT Services